CONGRATULATIONS 2021-2022 OFFICERS:
Colonel Izabela Castaneda Major Krystianne Quintanilla
1st Captain Victoria Gonzalez Captain Jazmine Vasquez Captain Jaelyn Mendoza Captain Leila Pacheco Captain Cordelia Porter
Captain Natalie Rodriguez
1st Lieutenant Lee’Andra Bernal 2nd Lieutenant Miranda Vela
Lieutenant Tearnie Ramos
WELCOME TO THE TEAM
2021-2022 Tex-Anns: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,
21-22 Audition Requirements
To be eligible for auditions, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be in 6th through 8th grade at Hamlin or Baker Middle School or in 9th through 11th grade at Ray High School and must present written proof of parent approval as well as written parental approval and acceptance of financial responsibility (Google Form).
- May not have any holds due to money, books, or products borrowed from RHS or any Corpus Christi ISD organization prior to auditions.
- Return a completed application for membership by Jan 11th (Google Form).
- Must attend an orientation meeting accompanied by a parent/legal guardian on Jan. 7th (via Zoom).
- Must have an overall average of 70 from the previous semester in each non-weighted class.
- Must submit a copy of attendance records and most recent report card.
- Must attend all summer camps designated by the director. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Both parent and candidate must sign a form indicating that they have read and agree to abide by all policies, rules, and regulations set forth in the TexAnn Constitution and all rules and regulations set forth in the CCISD Drill Team handbook (Google Form).
- Parents must complete Appendices A, B, and C from the CCISD Drill Team Handbook online via Google.