Welcome New 22-23 Team!
Congratulations on becoming a part of a National Champion Dance Team!
If you see your number below, please text me your student ID number so I can add you to our canvas page. You will also join the TexAnn Facebook.
#1, #2, #3 and #4 Congrats!——First payment due THIS Friday. Please arrive Tuesday for the morning practice at 6:30. Wear all black. Meet in the dance room, F101.
Please read all info below. Contact Mrs. Tullos for any questions 361-737-2452
Thank you for your patience.
22-23 Audition Requirements
To be eligible for auditions, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be in 6th through 8th grade at Hamlin or Baker Middle School or in 9th through 11th grade at Ray High School and must present written proof of parent approval as well as written parental approval and acceptance of financial responsibility (Google Form).
- May not have any holds due to money, books, or products borrowed from RHS or any Corpus Christi ISD organization prior to auditions.
- Return a completed application for membership by August 9th at 5PM (Google Form).
- Mrs. Tullos via text 361-737-2452 to confirm joining.
- Must have an overall average of 70 from the previous semester in each non-weighted class.
- Must submit a copy of attendance records and most recent report card.
- Must attend all practices designated by the director. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Both parent and candidate must sign a form indicating that they have read and agree to abide by all policies, rules, and regulations set forth in the TexAnn Constitution and all rules and regulations set forth in the CCISD Drill Team handbook (Google Form).
- Parents must complete Appendices A, B, and C from the CCISD Drill Team Handbook online via Google.